Breaker

Focal Point Security Ltd offer a comprehensive Facilities Management service.

At Focal Point Security we carry out 90% of the services we offer in house. The other 10% of services are carried out by our trusted partners.

Whether it's just Maintenance works, or full refurbishments Focal Point Security have you covered.

All the services we offer are carried out by skilled, insured & accredited tradesmen. This means the work carried out by us and our partners is fully guaranteed.

Our network of trusted, experienced Electricians and Engineers are all NICEIC & Gas Safe registered, so you can be sure any work carried out will be of the highest standards and meet all current regulations.

All refurbishments and office refits are carried out by our in house team who have a wealth of experience in shop fitting and property refurbishment.

Focal Point Security Ltd WiFi
Focal Point Security Ltd Data
Focal Point Security Ltd Locksmith
Focal Point Security Ltd Locksmiths

CAN'T FIND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

Not all our services are listed. Please let us know what you require, we'd love to help.

Let us take care of your next project. Register your details below and we'll be in touch to discuss your requirements.

Thanks for registering your interest in our services. We'll be in touch shortly.